Thursday, January 21, 2016

Myself

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah,

Hello, Firstly, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Aini Naajihan Binti Sholehan. You can call me Aini or Jihan as a nickname. I'm 17 years old. Now, I studied at SMA DATO KLANA PETRA MA'AMOR. Actually, I have 4 siblings and I'm the eldest. I love reading books about religion because it can give me experience of Islam. My ambition to become a lecturer Arabic or a preacher about Islam. InshaAllah. maybe I more to arabic.So seriusly, I want to study Oversea at Jordan. Huhu. Bi Iznillah. heeehe. That's all about my details. kbye

                                                                   

                                                                                                                                

                                                       
                                                                                       

                                                  
                                                                         

                                                                                        



















2 comments:

  1. I think you mean deep knowledge about Islam. Why lecturer administrator? Why not lecturer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe. I will change it. I think the sentence not suitable.

    ReplyDelete