Saturday, February 6, 2016

Missionary journey


Originally identified in crowded public that we see him today skullcap, turban, veiled fall, first veiled not like who they are now.

Perhaps also in discovering there was once empty, the island through a wide variety of black seconds, but the God of heaven bring their friends.
then educated they become who they are now.

day after day,
I through a variety of situations,
various kinds of mixed feelings to see it,
and as someone who is still learning,
I'm so mature through experience,
by what I saw.
what I think.
and what I went through with my own body.

I was not born then got millions of friends,
hundreds of people like,
but I emerged,
humiliated, scorned, hated because I was ignorant.
but I do not mind in the slightest,
I survive.
still standing on my own feet.

if someone does not recognize it,
should not judge by what you see on the outwardly without a look at the hearth.

first island, now themselves be approached.
Because the loss was never there, even though we do not have friends,
Because as long as we have God, all complete. InshaAllah


5 comments:

  1. Did you write this on your own Aini?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes.first i write all in malay. then i try do it in english with dictionary. why teacher?

      Delete
    2. sorry, if i do some mistake.

      Delete
    3. No..I like it but there are a few errors which can be corrected :)

      Delete