Monday, February 8, 2016

Friends

I really miss my old friends.
everytime, everyminute, everysecond.
Of course I remember them.
Like other people say, "mandi tak basah, makan tak kenyang. bla bla". hmm
I am very regret because I don't use time perfectly with them.
if i have a chance.
I want them always with me.
Butttttt, all my lovely friends far away from me.
so it is difficult to me to share anything secret with my friends,
to make them happy,
to fasting together,
to ask anything about question in subject I don't understand,
yes I'm very sure you must think 'why you don't ask your classmates who beside you in class'. I explain that question.
what anything happen to me.
first I find is my close friends.(of coz la kan)
Because their know my weak in particular subject.
if their don't know how to answer it. I will find my other friends in class. Hee. especially It is so weird to me. hmm. I don't know why. Do I care. HAHA
After I change my new school. I learn how to survive alone.
maybe take time to find new friends,
who understand me.
who make me happy.
who always beside me.
And Alhamdulillah I get it. Huhuhu. Yeayyyy!
Seriusly, I'm very thankful for Allah because send me a new friends who scold me if I do some mistake. ( macam tegur lah kan. hee)
Thanks weh. :')
I hope you all stay with me until died. Cewahh. Haha
Sorry my english was terabur. Hee. Still learning.
That's all. Kbyeeee. Muah



                                       

My new friendssss :'). Time raya last year. heee

My old friends, Time I visited them at Hostel last year (2015) . Hmm











                                         












2 comments: